Welcome To NAMI Fairfield
Serving Fairfield and all the surrounding towns
Action Alert: Shelton, Stratford, Monroe and Seymour residents: Call Senator Kevin Kelly and ask him to support the Mental Health Parity Bill. Read more here.
Join NAMI Fairfield’s Board of Directors! Applications accepted now. Read more here.
NAMI-Fairfield provides FREE support services to our community:
- Monthly support groups for people who love someone with a mental illness
- Expert speaker meetings
- Educational classes for close relatives of people experiencing mental illness
- Monthly newsletter
- Book club meetings that focus on books with mental health aspect
- Advocacy for better services & treatment options, protection of client rights, support for research & enhancement of the public’s understanding of brain disorders
- Cooperation and collaboration with other groups having goals in common with NAMI